10 Best WordPress Giveaway Plugins for Your Site
At long last prepared to take advantage of the intensity of giveaways to develop your site?
A powerful giveaway can detonate the accomplishment of your business on the web, and an incredible module can assist you with arriving considerably quicker.
So we got together the world’s best WordPress giveaway modules and recorded their highlights and costs in this article for you.
The Best WordPress Giveaway Plugins
We looked through the web and did the exploration for you to make this rundown of the best WordPress giveaway modules. Look at it beneath:
RafflePress is an incredible, user-friendly giveaways and contests plugin. It’s definitely the best WordPress giveaway plugin that lets you create a giveaway free. Not only that, but the free version comes packed with a ton of amazing features you can use without spending any money.
Free Version Features:
- Easy-to-use drag and drop sweepstakes builder with access to everything needed to create a successful giveaway in minutes
- 100% mobile responsive
- Rule generator template helps you create your contest rules quickly so you can stay compliant
- Fraud protection helps keep your contest fair
- Optimized giveaway widgets are blazing fast to help with site speed, SEO and conversions
- Use automation to create your contest start and end times so you can set it and forget it
- A free giveaway template
Not only can you create a sweepstakes free, RafflePress has even more amazing features you can use if you buy the Pro version.
- Many email marketing integrations to connect your giveaways to your email list and get way more subscribers
- Customize option to change your backgrounds and design the giveaway to match your branding
- Goal-based giveaway templates
- Viral sharing features gets you more traffic by rewarding users with bonus entries for referring friends to your giveaway and sharing it on their social media
- Easy-to-build giveaway competition landing page
- Verified bonus actions let users earn more entries by following you on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter, and more
RaffePress encourages your website visitors to bring you even more site visitors, and they get the chance to win something, so everyone benefits! Go ahead and take a look at the RafflePress reviews yourself to read why smart business owners are so obsessed with this free online contest software.
Cost: RafflePress has a great free version. The Pro version starts at $39.20/year.
If you’re looking for a simpler solution for a giveaway plugin, consider WPForms. It’s the world’s best contact form plugin, so the features for growing your business online are endless. You can also try using pre-built contest entry form templates so you can get up and running in no time.
- Helps build brand awareness as well as boost your visitor engagement with a contest entry form, plus many other features
- Gather important info from visitors like name, email address, phone number, home address, and more and connect it to your CRM, WordPress database, or email marketing service
- Includes easy to use templates with a customizable Rule section to help make sure you’re staying compliant with rules
- The user-friendly and visual drag and drop builder helps you completely customize your contest entry form without needing to know how to write a single line of code.
Cost: WPForms Pro starts at $199.50/year
Contests by Rewards Fuel handles most of the technical stuff of running a giveaway so you can focus on running your business.
- Engage your audience by creating a video contest
- Save a ton of time by copying most of a previous contest then add revisions to start a new one based on that
- Easily do things like schedule your contest’s start date and times, end date and times, and winner selection, with automation
- Connect to tools like Google Analytics, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- It’s mobile responsive so it looks great on all devices
- Save on the cost of shipping by offering tickets, gift cards, and other uploadable items
Cost: There’s a free version and the Promoter Pro version starts at around $25/month.
Agorapulse is an awesome social media management platform that includes a Facebook giveaway tool, and you’ll find that the pricing reflects that robust feature set. Still, you’ll get access to their Facebook contest feature. This would be a good choice if you’re looking for both a social media manager tool plus a Facebook giveaway service.
- Ability to do a sweepstakes for people who have engaged with a post (liked and/or commented on a post)
- Includes quizzes to help you engage people, then randomly select winners from comments that include correct answers
- Photo/image contests
Could you follow Facebook’s guidelines and run a timeline contest yourself? Yes, sure. But filtering the likes and comments manually could take a really long time.
Cost: Starts at $79/month (billed annually)
A massive software plus giveaway tool, Wishpond is really a marketing platform that handles many different aspects of your online marketing. Although it may be too big of a platform for those looking for a simple WordPress giveaway plugin, their contest and promotions product might be just what you’re looking for.
- The interface is simple and modern so you can build awesome giveaways campaigns and social promotions easily
- Has 300+ integrations with software like email marketing platforms, CRMs, payment processors, and more
- Has 10 social media contests including things like Instagram contests with hashtags, photo caption contests, video contests, and more
Cost: Starts at $49/month (billed annually)
Easypromos is a good platform to create and manage contests and promotions on your social networks. We especially love Easypromos because it’s so easy to use.
- Easypromos Instagram Giveaway Tool lets you build a contest among people who comment on your Instagram post, and then will generate a random winner
- Ability to combine contests on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for easy organization
- Includes marketing products like surveys and polls
- Is 100% responsive and mobile-friendly
- Easily use with WordPress using a widget
Cost: Starts at around $29/month (billed annually)
KingSumo is a great software to use to grow your email list through online giveaways. They actually created this giveaway software for their own company, AppSumo, and because it worked so well they decided to share the technology with the public.
- Set up your giveaway on your WordPress site with just a few clicks
- Easily uploads images to show a photo of the prize right next to its description
- Use automation to schedule start and end dates ahead of time so you can set it and forget it
Cost: Free. The WordPress plugin license costs $198
Even though it’s one of the most expensive of the best giveaway plugins on our list, Gleam‘s awesome sweepstakes maker helps make it really easy to host giveaways online using the power of your social networks.
- Verified actions to check the entries to social networks actually went through
- Engage users and reach more people by using refer-a-friend with custom referral links
- Easy Google Analytics integration to sync your data into reporting
- Looks great on all devices with responsive widgets that create a mobile-friendly user experience
- Random selection helps make selecting your winner simple
Keep in mind even with Gleam’s robust feature offering, it’s a lot of money. And some of the Gleam competitors are becoming increasingly popular because they’ve been stepping up their game.
Cost: There’s a free plan. Plus, Gleam offers a Business plan at $299/month.
Woobox is an online giveaway software that lets you set up your giveaway and contests right on your WordPress site super easily. The great thing about this WordPress giveaway plugin is how beautifully designed this marketing platform is.
- There’s a free giveaway template you can easily customize to make your contest quickly
- Offers easy-to-build landing pages to get traffic from your emails, social media posts, and ads if you’re using them
- Uses an additional plugin that you can install to embed your giveaway campaigns on your WordPress website by using shortcodes
- Easily collect entries when people use specific hashtags, likes, and comments on social social media
- Offers a variety of different campaigns like polls, contests/giveaways, and instant wins
Cost: Free. The premium versions start at $37/month
ShortStack is known for helping people make contest campaigns very quickly and easily. It’s a great digital marketing platform that works perfect for active engagement, marketing automation, and gathering leads.
- Stops repeated entries and also verifies user authenticity to help cut down on contest fraud
- Includes 20+ widgets like forms, polls, newsletters, social media, gallery, and voting
- Features a simple drag and drop builder making it easy to use and build giveaways
- The Random Entry Selector works for all types of contests on the most popular social networks
- Photo contests with hashtag-based giveaways
- Match your branding by customizing design options by changing size, text, color, and more
- Ability to automatically email campaign entrants
- Gather leads in a searchable database with no storage limits
Cost: Free. Premium version starts at $29/month.
What’s more, there you have it! Ideally, this post helped you make sense of the best WordPress giveaway module for your requirements.
Facilitating a giveaway on your independent composing site? Try to look at our post of the best WordPress topics for independent journalists.
What’s more, in the event that you like this article, at that point please tail us on Facebook and Twitter for additional updates from our blog.