While carport deals and swap meets are as yet incredible approaches to dispose of undesirable things while making some additional money, there’s no explanation you shouldn’t saddle the influence of innovation to offload stuff that is not, at this point valuable to you.
Facebook, one of the biggest online media destinations on earth, needs to assist you with doing precisely that with its Marketplace highlight.
Marketplace permits you to list things available to be purchased for nothing in advertisements that will be noticeable to individuals who live in your overall zone. In case you’re selling what they’re searching for, who knows? You very well might make a couple of bucks.
Besides, posting a thing on Facebook’s Marketplace is a brisk and clear cycle — this is what you have to think about how to do it, utilizing any web program on your Mac or PC.
ow to sell items on Facebook Marketplace
1. Log into Facebook on your Mac or PC. On your homepage, look for the “Marketplace” option in the menu running down the left side of your screen and click on it. Alternately, you can access the Marketplace directly by going to https://www.facebook.com/marketplace.
2. On the Marketplace screen, click on the blue “+Sell Something” button on the left-hand side of your screen, just above the Location box. Clicking on this button will launch a pop-up window allowing you to click on what you’re trying to sell: an item, a vehicle, or a home for sale or rent.
3. Click on the blue box over the words “Item for Sale.” From there, you will be taken to a screen where you can list what you’re selling, the price you’re asking for it, what category the item belongs in, and any other relevant info potential buyers should know.
Note that you will also need to upload at least one photograph of your item in order to be able to list it for sale.
4. Once you’ve entered all the relevant details for your item, click “Next” in the bottom right corner of the pop-up window. You will be asked to confirm which groups you would like your item to be posted in.
Marketplace will automatically be selected and greyed out, meaning you can’t deselect it. However, if this item would be relevant for sale in any other groups you’re a member of, you can choose to cross-post the item by clicking the little circle on the right side of said group.
5. When you’ve selected which additional groups, if any, you’d like your item to be for sale in, click “Post” and your item will be put up for sale. Facebook users will be able to contact you should they be interested in purchasing.