The best plagiarism checkers for students allow students to automatically check if your project on the website is being stolen or copied. This is also important if you’re running a blog or a website, manually checking every article submission for plagiarism can take a whole lot of time.
It’s easy to think that a few slips here and there should your eyes miss some details as you scour through every article manually won’t cause too much harm, but damaging your reputation as a writer, or your blog’s reputation as a whole can be more serious than you think. That is of course if you want your blog to stay on the radar.
If you’re keen on driving more traffic to your website, you should already know that copied content is dead weight in achieving your goal. Not only is it frowned upon, but it is also illegal. While preventing the use of copied content can be easy if you’re the solo writer of the website you’re running, it can also be fairly difficult if you have multiple writers or contributors.
Here then are the best plagiarism checkers currently available.
Grammarly is a widely used tool for checking grammar and plagiarism. This application can detect plagiarism from numerous web pages. It helps you to know whether your text contains duplicate content or not.
- This application allows you to search the content in batch.
- Grammarly provides plagiarism alerts when text matches with online text or in the database.
- It helps you to detect plagiarism by checking your text against over eight billion web pages.
- It offers numerous writing styles, suggestions for grammar, vocabulary, and syntax.
- Grammarly instant report lets you know how many duplication issues are there in the content.
- The tool calculates the overall originality score for your document.
- This plagiarism tool keeps your writing private.
2) Plagiarism checker X
Plagiarism checker X is easy to use an accurate plagiarism scanner. It is one of the best plagiarism checkers for research papers that allows you to effortlessly compare contents in bulk.
- It one of the best plagiarism checker for research papers that can detect plagiarized information through multiple search engines.
- The application allows you to compare the content side by side without any hassle.
- Plagiarism checker X keeps your data private.
- It allows you to import DOCX, DOC, PDF, HTML, and RTF.
- This application supports multi-language, including English, French, Spanish, Italian, and more.
- You can get color-coded density-based results.
- Provides 24/7 supports.
CopyScape is a cloud-based tool that allows you to search for plagiarism and find various instances of content theft. It can be easily used by typing the URL of the original content. It is one of the best free plagiarism checkers that allows you to perform unlimited scans for web page copies.
- Search the content in batch.
- It allows you to compare two content side by side.
- This plagiarism tool provides a private index to check for duplication within your content.
- Allows case management or tracking facility.
- This website to check plagiarism allows you to filter out the result from the other site you already know.
- It offers a user-friendly environment.
- Supports offline content indexing.
ProWritingAid is a tool that enables you to check your content against many web pages, academic papers, publish work to ensure uniqueness. It allows you to run a plagiarism report online or through add-in.
- It helps with self-editing.
- ProWitringAid provides more than 20 in-depth writing reports.
- You can integrate it with word, Chrome, Google Docs, Gmail, and more.
- The tool is easy to use.
- Supports a wide range of files.
- It helps you to find instances of your work that includes data, questions, ideas, wording, and more.
- ProWritingAid enables you to maintain the governorship of your words.
Plagscan is one of the best plagiarism checkers that helps you to find the percentage of matched text in the document. This application provides easy to analyze the report in PDF or word document. It is one of the best plagiarism software that enables you to collaborate with friends. Plagscan allows you to quickly whitelist or source you like.
- This application can highlight all matches in the documents, including web and internal sources.
- It allows you to work offline.
- You can share a plagiarism report with other people.
- Plagscan allows you to upload or drag and drop the document.
- Compare documents with matched sources side by side.
- You can upload a document to check from your cloud drive, computer, or by drag and drop.
- It allows you to share or delete your documents.
Quetext is one of the best plagiarism checkers that use word placement and smart algorithms to find duplicate content. This plagiarism checker for thesis identifies text in webpages, news sources, online textbooks, citation generators, and more. This application easily spots exact matches with the corresponding color.
- Quetext provides a comprehensive plagiarism score.
- This online free plagiarism checker for teachers offers easy to use user interface.
- You can check plagiarism with just one mouse click.
- It keeps your data private.
SmallSEOTools is a tool for checking plagiarism in any content. It is one of the best plagiarism checker free tool which allows you to upload .rtf, ex, .doc, .pdf,.txt, .docx, and .odt files. This software can check numerous web pages for duplicate text. SmallSEOTools enables you to effortlessly exclude specific URLs.
- This online plagiarism checker supports Dropbox and Google drive.
- Allows you to integrate web site URL.
- It enables you to download a plagiarism report with ease.
- The generated report can be shared with other people.
- Supports multiple languages like French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, and more.
- It offers a highlighted document view.
- This free anti plagiarism checker helps you to compare the result with ease.
Copyleaks is one of the best plagiarism checkers that allows you to work with more than 100 languages online. This application can perform an extensive search across the internet and various databases to find duplicate content.
- It offers comprehensive reports.
- This professional plagiarism checker provides an automated grading tool.
- You can integrate with MS Word, Google docs, and more.
- It helps you to protect your content your team has written.
- Offers code plagiarism checking feature.
- You can compare two files.
- This plagiarism checker for students can crosscheck documents against online resources and private databases.